0.6/1kV Copper Conductor PVC Insulated Cable Steel Tape Armored Electric Cable
Application: For Power Transmission and Distribution project, Construction,Industry, Power station,Power plant,Underground
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV
Standard: IEC60502 and IEC60331, BS 6346 , DIN VDE 0271
PVC power cables (plastic power cable) is one of high quality products of our company. The product not only has good electric capability, but also has good chemical stabilization, simple structure, easy to use, and the laying of cable do not be limited by the fall. It is widely used at the transformer circuit which rated voltage is 6000V or under.
The product can be produced against the standard of IEC60502 and IEC60331, BS 6346, DIN VDE 0271, and can also customize as per customer's request.
1. The long-term permissible operation temperature of the conductor shall not be higher than 70
2. The max temperature of the conductor of cable should less than 160 when short circuit. (less than 5 second)
3. The cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the environment temperature shall not be lower than 0
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame retardant.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently
6 Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV,~3.6/6kV or 0.6/1~1900/3300V
7 Number of cores: One, two, three, four, five